Genomic Technologist I
3600 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
We are currently seeking an extraordinary, highly motivated individual to join our innovative, fast-paced organization.
The successful candidate will work with a team performing highly complex testing including next generation sample preparation and sequencing according to established SOPs.
- Perform manual nucleic acid extraction from various sample sources
- Support sample receipt and accessioning
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Maintain accurate, detailed records of activities completed in a timely manner (daily, weekly)
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field
- 1-2 years experience with molecular techniques preferred
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory (CLIA/CAP/GLP) is preferred
How to Apply
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to [email protected]
About Our Organization
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic technologies for drug development and clinical practice.