610 University Ave
Toronto ON M5G 2M9
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide advanced administrative support to ensure the smooth operations of the CEO and Senior Leadership Team. The EA will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, skilled at interfacing with key external audiences, and able to prioritize and work closely with other members of the executive team to coordinate various activities. Over time, the EA will be able to anticipate many of the needs of the team and will be proactive in the execution of those needs.
- Provide high-level executive administrative support to the CEO and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Regularly handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion.
- Proactively manage the Senior Leaderships Team calendars, prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements and efficiency.
- Draft, design, and edit corporate files as needed, including external & internal presentations and meeting materials.
- Ability to communicate/outreach to clinical partners.
- Provide travel support, both domestic and international, and oversee related logistics. Pro-actively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts and issues.
- Manage Senior Leadership Team’s expense reporting in a timely manner.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Arrange off-site meetings including venue, accommodations, catering, meeting supplies, etc., as needed.
- Manage office experience for Executive, Investors, Customers and Employees, including ordering office supplies, negotiating office supply contracts, etc.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please apply to: [email protected]