Marketing Manager - Global
Sydney NSW 2000
Our client is an Australian Biotechnology success story transforming molecular diagnostics. Their proprietary molecular diagnostics platform technology provides hospitals and pathology laboratories the ability to screen for a wide array of diseases and infectious pathogens with a high degree of specificity and with rapid high throughput. Now is an exciting time to be joining our client as they undergo further expansion and provide their world leading Coronavirus COVID-19, and infectious diseases testing products internationally.
Reporting to the Director of Global Sales & Marketing you will develop and execute the global marketing and communication plan using both traditional and digital channels for this rapidly expanding ASX listed Australian biotech.
- Craft creative, interesting and innovative content strategies, and tactics to increase branding in the market.
- Execute on a global scale, data-driven, multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns that leverage marketing automation capabilities.
- Conduct market research, generating reports and analysing e-marketing results to increase website traffic, brand awareness and sales leads, as well as proactively driving improvement initiatives.
- Create, curate and moderate social media content in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Identify, nurture KOLs and drive business development through scientific and clinical collaboration.
- Oversee the Events Plan including Conferences, marketing collateral and Webinars or special interest groups.
- Manage, support and mentor the Product Manager/s & marketing team in the delivery of their duties and provide feedback to them through coaching activities.
- Management of key agency relationships including creative, traditional, digital, media/PR.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Regulatory, R&D, validation, logistics and customer service.
- Liaise with Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs Managers to ensure compliance with ISO 13485 QMS and TGA and international compliance requirements. (Including TGA, CE-IVD, IVDR and FDA).
The Position Requirements
- BSc or equivalent knowledge in molecular biology & advanced degree an advantage (e.g MSc, PhD or MBA)
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or equivalent
- 5yrs+ experience in Marketing within the healthcare / life sciences / diagnostic marketplace/s
- 3-5yrs experience within Molecular Diagnostics internationally an advantage
- Experience with content marketing, business writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Competitor analysis, pricing, and positioning
- Lead new product launches and drive product messaging and sales collateral to support the sales team.
- Marketing infrastructure knowledge, including marketing automation, digital and social marketing, business intelligence and analytics.
- Experience working with Marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Hubspot and MailChimp
- Strong computer skills (Adobe, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation programs)
- Experience with reimbursement strategies in key markets of AU, EU and US.
- Experience in product life cycle management or product management
- Experience with digital marketing, social media, Marketing Automation tools, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Experience working with graphic design software such as InDesign
- Proven experience in developing online marketing strategies and delivering webinars and campaigns end to end
- Capable of presenting technology within a commercial context and understanding scientific issues
- A genuine interest and/or exposure to IVD or MDx Markets ( in Vitro Diagnostics or Molecular Diagnostics)
- Leadership, entrepreneurial and motivational capabilities
- Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
- Outcome-focussed and demonstrated initiative in past roles
- Self-starter with ability to set own priorities
- Ability to act at “hands on” and strategic level
- Ability to interact with all levels of organizations internally & externally
How to Apply
Although preferably based in Sydney this role can be undertaken remotely.
Our client offers an exceptionally dynamic and progressive work environment. This role is at the frontline of development of new innovative technologies. As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape this exciting company as they further expand internationally.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity please apply via our website at https://www.mexec.com/current-vacancies/?job=marketing-manager-global_32084#detail
or email your cover letter & CV to [email protected]
About Our Organization
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today via email [email protected] or visit our website - https://www.mexec.com/