1834 State Highway 71 West
Cedar Creek, TX 78612-3412
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As an Manufacturing Scientist, you will check and schedule resources to ensure timely delivery. Your scientific knowledge and background will be used through your review of formulation documents and active ingredient dilution to ensure that products are manufactured to specification. Your proficiency in analytical testing will be required to perform in-process quality control on a variety of products.
- Maintain a work environment based on 5S and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Work with team to coordinate the manufacture and testing of samples as delivered to meet time frame set by management
- Finding opportunities for process improvements.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Submit electronic MMT for materials required.
- Perform all processes of manufacturing including Packaging, Aliquots, formulations, testing, troubleshooting, and constant improvement.
- Assist in training all other employees on manufacturing processes.
- Work with the team to coordinate the manufacture and testing of samples as delivered to meet time frame set by management.
- Utilize tools to achieve and maintain a zero backlog of materials.
- Perform verifications on all process types when required to do so.
- Perform all transactions in SAP required for process orders.
- Submit Deviation Notices (DN) when required.
- Record and maintain issues or errors that occur within the manufacturing processes and support in the troubleshooting of technical problems that may arise.
- Assist in the writing, maintenance and reviewing of FDA-compliant work instructions (WI) and standard operating procedures (SOP) and other duties as assigned.
- Answer technical questions about products, assist on required validations of equipment, new raw materials, and processes that may be required by group.
- Learn EBR development process.
-Bachelors or Master's Degree or University Degree. The Biological Science field (Microbiology, Biology, or related field) is highly desired.
-4+ years of relevant experience for entry to this level
-Requires general proficiency with standard molecular biology techniques in any of the areas of PCR/QPCR, NGS, Sequencing, cloning, and DNA/RNA Isolation. Liquid Automation experience is a plus.
What will make you stand out:
- Skilled in working with remote teams in new product development.
- Skilled in conflict resolution, team interactions, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence to lead others through change.
- Ability to develop and execute realistic test plans and organize resources.
- Ability to lead and plan project activities.
- Ability to assess risk and design appropriate plans to mitigate risk.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while responding to daily demands of the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills