Marketing Automation Specialist, HQ
Pleasanton, CA 94588
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist with solid expertise in administering Marketing Automation systems with an affinity for how data flows through the CRM and other integrated systems. This person will be responsible for executing global campaigns in Marketo, training Regional Marketing teams, and troubleshooting issues. Keep our data quality at a high level by taking part in data governance and remediation of marketing data.
This position is an integral part of the Marketing group, intersecting with MarCom, Market Development and other Commercial teams. The ideal candidate will have a track record of completing complex email programs, managing multiple nurture streams, working on marketing funnels, optimizing lead scores, and continuously improving the lead lifecycle.
Preferred qualifications include experience in the Biotech, Life Science, or high tech industry. The position is part of the Marketing Operations Team, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Strategy & Architecture.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the deployment of email, nurture stream, and event programs and its associated assets such as landing pages, web forms, and email templates
- Oversee programs and campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting
- Troubleshoot issues with the mindset of identifying the root cause and providing recommendations
- Audit Marketo programs and automation rules for accuracy and consistency
- Maintain marketing data hygiene by cleaning up data for list uploads, performing data remediation, and applying data enrichment
- Contribute to cross-functional teams focused on lead nurturing, field management, and segmentation
- Partner with local and global stakeholders to shape, build, and launch engaging email campaigns
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Marketo
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce required, preferably at an elevated user level
- Understanding of email standards and regulations such as SPF, DKIM, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL, and GDPR
- Experience in data analysis, attribution, and marketing funnels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline driven environment managing multiple priorities
Nice to have skills & background:
- Marketo administrator-level experience
- Passionate about data quality
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with other marketing automation or CRM platforms
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
About Our Organization
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.