Field Service Representative- LCMS
Address Line #1 - RM0204,
St. Laurent QC H4S 2C9
Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work.
Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that improve the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our multifaceted organization to be a part of this rewarding work.
As a Field Service Representative for Agilent, you will work at a variety of labs, so having an appetite for continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables is key. Applying your communication skills, creativity and can-do attitude is essential. The ability to help with solving customer problems and a dedication to deliver the highest-levels of customer service is how you will build customer success.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers with on-site installation, implementation, compliance, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions. Our varied product lines include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Your main focus will be be on Liquid Chromatography (LC and SFC) and Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry instrumentation (LC/MS, LC/QQQ, , LC/TOF, LC/QTOF) for customers on-site in Quebec, Ontario and occasionally the rest of Canada.
- Installs, validate and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repairs
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software
- Train other field representatives and customers in the solutions
- A Bachelors or master’s degree within the science field – e.g. chemistry, analytical chemistry biochemistry, biotechnology or similar
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position or experience as an end user
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving is a must
- Experience with LCMS application
- Experience with the Agilent solutions is desired but not crucial
- You are bilingual French-English and your verbal and written communication is clear, supportive and timely
- You must align with Federal/Provincial government reliably clearance checks request when necessary for on-site work in government facilities
- Primary Location can be Montreal (Quebec), Ottawa (Ontario) or Quebec City (Quebec)