10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, is Maravai LifeSciences company is seeking a Planner. The dynamic Planner will Support planning, forecasting, finite scheduling, and schedule adherence to meet long-term growth and profitability targets. Serve as point of contact for daily execution within the organization and work closely with Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, R&D, and Commercial. Sustain production to help us take the next steps forward in our high-growth cycle.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for ensuring daily raw materials and finished goods needs are known and secured through collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement, and Materials Management
- Plan and manage long-term production schedules to meet customer requirements and best utilize manufacturing capability
- Analyze customer orders, market forecasts, and trend analysis to ensure the resources, capacity, and the flow path can meet demands
- Monitor and adjust daily, weekly, and monthly schedules based upon production and sales performance
- Analyze work order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements
- Provide guidance and trending information to buyers to optimize stock position of raw materials
- Participate in the development of a high performing culture focused on critical KPI’s such as Revenue, On-Time Delivery (OTD), Schedule Adherence, and Quality/First Time Pass
- Review and plan requirements for acceptable inventory, find and evaluate raw material supply sources, coordinate procurement efforts, and determine the level of need for the procured items
- Creation of new items, BOMs, work orders, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- Associates Degree required BS preferred in business, engineering, life sciences, or a related field
- 2+ years experience planning in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, such as NetSuite and Microsoft Office products
- CPIM/APICS certification strongly preferred
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ICH Q7, ISO 9001, and/or ISO 13485 requirements a plus
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage stress and balance competing demands in a high throughput environment
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.