Senior HR Generalist
1834 State Highway
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The world's most revolutionary biopharma companies are partnering with Agilent Technologies to advance the next frontier of medicine. Agilent continues to invest in capacity and expansion of its Colorado operations. Join our team of professionals dedicated to the development and commercialization of nucleic acid therapeutics for life changing, lifesaving medicines.
We are seeking a candidate to join a high performing team of HR professionals in a casual and dynamic environment that delivers HR consulting to U.S. managers and employees in both face-to-face and remote situations. Enjoy the challenge of providing HR solutions to a variety of business issues. Agilent offers a culture that is dedicated to the values of innovation, trust, respect, accountability, teamwork and uncompromising integrity.
This position is located in Cedar Creek, Texas and will primarily be focused on providing general HR support to the local sites as the organization manages through a business and culture transformation. You will be working with HR business partners, Business leaders, HR functions (e.g. Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Staffing and Leadership and Learning) and employment attorneys to tackle challenging issues and projects related to:
1) Business and culture transformation
2) Workplace Investigations
3) Management Consultation
4) Employee Relations
5) Performance Management
6) Application of HR Policies and Guidelines
- Investigate employee relations issues, lead workplace investigations, and make recommendations to management team
- Coach and support managers in leading the organization through a major business and culture transformation
- Provide focused coaching and support to business managers to build a high-performance workforce in support of the business strategy and facilitate management's ability to lead through change
- Coach managers on hiring practices, performance management techniques, change management, company policy and employment law to promote a positive work environment aligned with the Agilent culture and values
- Ensure compliance and consistent application of HR policies and guidelines, maintaining awareness and knowledge of local legislation and provide suitable interpretation to staff within the organization
-Collaborate with the leadership team and employment attorneys on all involuntary terminations
-Ability to work collaboratively and optimally in a team environment while managing and executing tasks with multiple conflicting priorities
- Provide guidance for US federal, state, and municipal wage and hour compliance and support for report writing across multiple platforms.
-You will work onsite at the Cedar Creek, TX location
- Experience as a People Manager
- Experience in organizational development/effectiveness
- Experience in change management
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management fundamentals
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in working in manufacturing organizations
- Experience with US federal, state, and municipal wage and hour compliance, including minimum wage, paid leave, and protected time off.
- Experience with report writing across multiple platforms, ideally including Workday report writing experience.