Global Marketing Program Manager, Services and Support
2850 Centerville Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
This is your opportunity to join the Global Marketing Programs team – a high performance team that brings new products, services and breakthrough marketing approaches into the market faster and more efficiently than ever before at Agilent Technologies. This position offers the opportunity to blend your business, creative and technical savvy to develop and manage marketing programs for Services and Support, to drive growth and enhance our customers’ experience with Agilent.
This involves working across multiple functions and geographies to lead cross-functional teams in marketing program identification, development and execution for successful promotion and revenue growth of the portfolio. The position requires strong marketing program and campaign design skills, including an ability to understand customer needs and translate these needs into successful marketing programs that drive revenue growth and add a new dimension to customers’ interactions with Agilent. This involves:
- Creating innovative marketing program strategies to capture market share for Services
- Collaborating with Regional Marketing Program Managers, field and channel partners to analyze related competitive information, market and customer data; facilitate effective program development that meets multi-regional needs; ensure global efficacy of programs and to align execution;
- Collaborating with product managers and marketing communications professionals to develop strategic product messaging and positioning that is translated into marketing collateral, promotion and commercialization plans
- Performing financial analyses and building business cases for programs; Identifying target audiences and offers for a program; Working with marcom to develop program plans and the appropriate MarCom mix; define content requirements for programs.
- Measuring and evaluating the short- and long-term impacts and return on investment of programs. Implementing corrective actions and continuous improvement of program strategy & design, as required.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience, in a marketing role
- Worldwide experience developing marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing justifications for marketing investments (ROI analysis)
- Demonstrated results orientation, including developing fact-driven, business goal-focused plans that align with strategic objectives
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Clear and compelling writing skills; strong oral communication skills; strong content presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of individuals cross-organizationally, cross-functionally and within a global matrix
- Strong initiative and creativity
- Proven ability to understand the needs and buying influences of a scientific target audience