Business Development Manager - GMP
10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. This role is responsible for driving revenue via direct client interactions to support the company’s annual growth objectives. This role will develop and nurture GMP opportunities /clients and work with the team to develop accurate project plans, MSA’s, and other client-facing documents. Successful performance increases GMP revenue, profitability, and market share while developing long-term, beneficial partnerships for TriLink BioTechnologies will measure impact.
- Act as a sales and marketing driver for the TriLink BioTechnologies preclinical and clinical services by identifying, developing, and implementing key growth activities to support revenue goals
- Utilize and manage appropriate internal resources (personnel) to address client issues and move deals forward to closure
- Develop high level, strategic relationships to catalyze the sales cycle/process via visits to strategic customer accounts and actively drive the development of new preclinical and clinical service accounts
- Excel at identifying and selling to key stakeholders in complex sales situations leading to rapid closure of business/projects
- Develop deep knowledge of preclinical and clinical clients and sales stages, leading to recurring accurate forecasting of sales.
- Develop and implement effective educational campaigns to support the expansion of both brand and product awareness in the pre-GMP, preclinical, GMP, and P1 Clinical sectors.
- Using Voice of Customer (VOC) contribute to the development of marketing strategies and tactics to support sales objectives
- Professionally and proactively communicate with external/ internal customers.
- Work with internal teams to create customer-facing documents of the highest professional level and accuracy
- Attend key conferences, meetings in the GMP sector
- Other duties, as assigned
- A degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or an allied degree Ph.D. degree is a plus
- Minimum 5+ years in relevant areas with commercial experience in Molecular Biology, Genomics, or Biologic CMO sales and/or business development
- A firm understanding of drug development pathway and GMP guidelines
- Proven track record of demonstrated capability in a broad range of areas including, but not limited to business development, marketing, and sales
- Excellent computer software skills with demonstrable expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SFDC
- Proficiency with verbal and written communication in English
- Working language proficiency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Chinese is not required but would be a plus
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills
- Strong indirect leadership capabilities, particularly in influencing and motivating teams to achieve group goals
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistently high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.