Manufacturing Associate II - Plasmid
10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Manufacturing Associate II - Plasmid to join our growing team. This position will produce research clinical-grade components and products within ISO 8 and greater environments. The candidate will participate in the set-up, cleaning, operation, and maintenance of laboratory equipment; perform chemical and enzymatic reactions following aseptic procedures. The candidate must document all actions using Good Documentation Practices. This position requires someone who can perform as a leader in the laboratory.
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule studying, clarifying specifications; calculating requirements, assembling materials and supplies
- Provides written and verbal updates to supervisors or other department managers
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements
- Prepares production areas for cGMP project initiation or changeover
- Writes and executes batch records, author and review SOP’s, and maintain quality documents associated with manufacturing
- Trains other manufacturing personnel
- Participates in the maintenance and overall cleanliness of the workspace
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and troubleshooting breakdowns
- Interfaces with manufacturing support groups to align on production requirements
- Performs as a leader in the laboratory space
- BS degree or equivalent in life sciences or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a professional lab
- Experience with plasmid DNA manufacturing processes desired
- Experience in a cGMP clean room environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, detail-orientation, and demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter, able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistently high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.