Workday Performance & Talent Program Manager
2850 Centerville Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a Workday PCR (Performance & Compensation Review) & Talent Program Manager, with proven experience in leading global programs and the passion to collaborate across multiple functions, regions, and HR disciplines to lead our critical enterprise-wide talent practices.
The Workday PCR & Talent Program Manager, as part of the Global Talent Development function, will play a pivotal role in executing our key talent-related business processes in close partnerships with a variety of partners in HR. You will manage our annual Performance and Compensation (PCR) process and our Talent & Succession planning activities, serving as a bridge between our Workday Administrator roles in HR Services and Compensation and the Workday Partner roles for Performance, Compensation and Talent/Succession Planning.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong project management skills, the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and a talent for coordinating all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to a positive employee and manager experience. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to roll up their sleeves and get into the details to execute some of our most critical talent programs.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Provide program management for our performance and compensation review (PCR) process including the coordination of multiple work streams ranging from change planning, production workflows and roles for performance reviews and compensation reviews across different employee populations, support models, testing, documentation, training and communications.
· Partner with internal cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end PCR and talent programs, centered around a seamless Workday experience
· Coordinate the manager and employee support efforts surrounding the annual PCR process
· Facilitate the steering committee meetings with members of the HR leadership team throughout the year to align on timelines, changes, communications and overall status of the PCR program
· Provide program management for our talent and succession management processes including the coordination with our business HR teams to support all of Agilent’s business groups.
· Serve as a bridge between the business HR team and the Workday Talent Admin team to ensure Workday Talent & Succession planning business processes are optimized to meet the needs of the business.
· Work with data and reporting to analyze and present insights to drive decisions and adjust our processes and approach.
· Represents PCR program & team interests to PCR Steering Committee
· Keeps PCR End to End process documentation updated: PCR Project Plan, PCR Consolidated Task List, PCR Timeline
This position can be performed anywhere in the US
The salary range for this position may differ based on your actual work location. For CO, the salary range is 93,005 and 151,375.
Key qualifications include:
· Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
· Typically 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
· Strong Workday experience (preferred Talent, Performance or Compensation experience)
· Demonstrated global project/program management skills
· HR/Talent Development background
· Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and consult effectively and independently with director/executive levels as well as all other levels of a diverse organization on HR issues
· Thrives in a fast paced, matrixed, and sometimes ambiguous environment
· Technical savvy; Full proficiency in key Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
· Excellent English communication and presentation skills (written / oral).
· Experience in change management