Maintenance Technician, Manufacturing (2nd Shift)
5555 Airport Boulevard
Lake Center Business ParkSuite 100
Boulder, CO 80301
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Manufacturing Tech, Machinery and Equipment role is responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. This position will provide process maintenance coverage support of manufacturing on the second shift.
Duties may include:
- Performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of manufacturing process equipment, utility systems, and site support equipment.
- Technical support of one or more production processes.
- The position will be in a regulated GMP facility and as such will require documentation of activities performed.
- Supports multi-discipline manufacturing processes with respect to the repair, maintenance, installation and/or enhancement of a select group of machinery and equipment or interrelated systems.
Areas of equipment focus may include:
- Manufacturing process equipment (Synthesizers, Liquid Chromatography Purification, Ultra-Filtration, Lyophilization), controlled temperature units, stability chambers, process utilities (Bulk Material Storage, Compressed Gases, Water Purification, Electrical Distribution, HVAC), and waste collection and treatment systems.
- Duties may require troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems (SCADA, PLC's, VFD's, Motors, Pumps, Valves, Instrumentation, Low Voltage Controls).
- Duties may require use of Building Automation System and Distributed Process Control System.
The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is currently $55,200 - $86,250.
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- Manufacturing equipment maintenance experience in a regulated industry (GMP)
- Experience working around hazardous chemicals