10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The Technical Marketing Manager is responsible for developing technical content and for the execution of the go-to-market strategy for TriLink BioTechnologies. This includes the execution of multi-channel marketing programs to generate awareness and demand for our global portfolio of products and CDMO services. The Technical Marketing Manager will use their comprehensive marketing experience, strong technical knowledge, and customer-centricity to promote our products and CDMO services into specific customer segments that include BioPharma, Diagnostic, and Life Science in all regions. This collaborative individual will need to work effectively across multiple marketing, sales, and operations functions, leading and influencing cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Develop/execute against tactical marketing plans to support short/long-term business objectives
- Create technical marketing content in various forms (written, presentations, video, etc.) for deployment across multiple on and offline channels (print, speakerships, web, social media, etc.)
- Keep abreast of broad corporate messages, as well as the services/technology portfolio
- Translate and deliver all aspects of a technical messaging campaign (content creation, marketing channels, alignment, briefing, speakerships, trade shows, etc.)
- Work with internal marcom and liaise with external media agencies to develop campaign requirements, content, and creative
- Utilize analytical tools and revenue reporting data to make sound marketing decisions to meet or exceed financial and marketing performance objectives
- Develop product and CDMO service workflows and accompanying content to demonstrate end-to-end solutions for specific applications and support buyer journeys
- Interact with varying levels of leadership to report on progress and escalate challenges
- Provide support to distributor & business development team for implementation of programs to drive lead generation and awareness activities to meet revenue goals
- Effectively utilize the web, marketing automation, CRM, and social media tools for digital engagement
- Manage KOL relationships to support product development, campaigns, events, and testimonials
- Attend trade shows to provide technical support, including organizing and delivering training workshops/seminars
- Create technical marketing materials for the launch of new products & CDMO services.
- Ph.D. in Life Science field required
- 5+ years of related technical marketing experience in the life science/biotech industry with in-depth knowledge of DNA/RNA products and services
- Experience working in a CDMO/GMP environment required
- Possesses a very strong technical messaging skillset, which is to understand complex topics, abstract the key elements, create a concise key messaging capturing value proposition, and anchor the messaging across multiple audiences
- Experience in driving B2B marketing campaigns in multiple channels
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires successful management of multiple projects and resources concurrently and with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels (social media, web, etc.) and tools (Salesforce, marketing automation, etc.)
- Collaborates easily and effectively with an ability to influence without direct authority
- Exceptional communication, organization, analytical, digital, project management, and planning
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel as required by the needs of the role (up to 20%)
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.