Research Associate II, Analytical Chemistry
5555 Airport Boulevard
Lake Center Business ParkSuite 100
Boulder, CO 80301
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Research Associate II in the Analytical Services team, the candidate will be responsible for executing analytical techniques in support of method validation used in supporting Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) manufacturing.
- Design and conduct laboratory-scale experiments using analytical instrument platforms such as HPLC/UPLC, HPLC-MS, ICP-MS, IC, GC, GC-MS, UV, Karl Fischer.
- Author method validation protocols and reports with adherence to ICH guidelines and internal Agilent standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Design and safely conduct laboratory-scale experiments using current best practices for API testing.
- Properly record and summarize experiments in notebooks and reports and construct research summaries to present to internal teams.
- Maintain process compliance integrity by adhering to SOPs and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) as appropriate.
- Operate laboratory equipment by following operating instructions, troubleshooting instrumentation, and method issues, and performing routine preventative maintenance.
This position will report to the Boulder, CO site. Remote work will not be an option for this role.
The current salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is currently $67,680 - $105,750.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) or equivalent in chemistry or related applied sciences field and 4+ years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary project teams, understand project requirements, and follow project timelines.
- Experience in following SOP’s for analytical method execution such as HPLC/UPLC, HPLC-MS, ICP-MS, IC, GC, GC-MS, UV, Karl Fischer.
- Knowledge of analytical test methods used in the testing of oligonucleotide API or related molecules.