Manufacturing Representative (2nd Shift, Weekend)
5555 Airport Boulevard
Lake Center Business ParkSuite 100
Boulder, CO 80301
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As a Manufacturing Representative, you will check and schedule resources to ensure on-time delivery. Your scientific knowledge and background will be leveraged through your review of formulation documents and active ingredient dilution to ensure that products are manufactured to specification.
You will have an opportunity to become skilled in the use of a wide range of lab instruments, including but not limited to spectrophotometers, conductivity meters and auto-pipettors, all of which are essential to meeting our customers' requirements. Having the ability to learn quickly on the job, anticipate and resolve potential manufacturing and delivery issues and maintaining the highest level of quality are critical. Additionally, you will work on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You will also exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively involved in the manufacturing of oligonucleotide APIs in a GMP environment.
- Actively involved in aspects of technology transfer and scale-up of oligonucleotide manufacturing processes delivered from Manufacturing Technical Services into Manufacturing.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures according to regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Work with Validation and Engineering personnel to validate new equipment and facilities.
- Work with Manufacturing Management and Quality to resolve manufacturing problems including drafting quality documentation (CAPA, deviation, change control, etc.).
- Maintain, calibrate, and troubleshoot critical process equipment.
Shift Hours: Sat - Mon, 7:00 pm - 9:00 am
The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is currently $51,040-$93,375.
- B.S. in related field
- 2+ years of related experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous knowledge of oligonucleotide synthesis, HPLC, UF, conjugation, and lyophilization is advantageous.
- Detail oriented and can perform technical duties following standard operating procedures and general laboratory safety rules.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting on a variety of projects and use individual discretion to meet required project objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent math, documentation, communication and operational trouble shooting skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work as a successful member of a team working to establish priorities, scheduling, and procedures that collectively will meet department goals and project deadlines.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment.
- Previous experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment highly desired
How to Apply