Quality Control Associate I
10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Quality Control Associate I to join our growing team. This role is responsible for routine testing of in-process and final products in a quality control laboratory. This successful candidate will thrive in a flexible fast-paced environment and demonstrated excellent attention to detail.
- Bench-top testing of Raw Materials and Finished Products
- Performs routine to complex laboratory analyses and experiments with supervision
- Routinely operate HPLC, Mass Spec, bioanalyzer, fluorometer
- Setup and run of PCR and transcription assays
- Order buffers
- Maintain instrument logs
- Daily and weekly maintenance of instruments per SOP
- B.S. or advanced degree in chemistry or related science required
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong GMP and GLP background is highly desirable education
- Familiar with theory and operating principles of HPLC, Mass Spec, bioanalyzer, fluorometer, qPCR, real-time PCR, gels, transcription assays
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.