10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team. The Product Manager will be responsible for the overall product management and forecasting of assigned portfolios. This position will work to evaluate sales performances by product and formulate corporate long-range plans, goals, and objectives to ensure optimum performance of products. The incumbent will work closely with Sales and Supply Chain to achieve the high levels of service our customers expect from TriLink Biotechnologies.
- Develops and maintains tools to effectively review and analyze currently marketed products, reporting actual vs. goals to senior management
- Develops and maintains forecasting, analysis, and market share attainments for generic product portfolio
- Develops, communicates, and coordinates new product launch plans and strategy to the Sales & Marketing team to achieve or exceed share and net sales goals
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to ensure appropriate product inventory levels and expected Customer Service levels
- Stays current with industry trends and market intelligence, specifically with respect to the Company’s current product portfolio, to understand key competitive issues in relation to pricing and business strategy
- Provides proactive and in-depth financial analysis of a product or market-specific business activity
- Conducts advanced analysis and business research to report on current and future product performance
- Gathers market and competitive intelligence and stays attuned to customer input.
- Develops advertising, sales promotions, marketing materials, and other collateral as needed
- Develops innovative marketing programs for assigned commodity products
- Needs to be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Other assignments relative to current product portfolio management and analysis as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Tracks and monitors monthly performance of product portfolio and recommends strategies to maximize opportunities
- BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Life Science. Master’s degree, MBA, and/ or Ph.D. is pre
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, with at least
- 2 years of product management experience in a CDMO setting
- Technical background in nucleic acid, CRISPR, and gene therapy
- Experience with Netsuite and SalesForce preferred
- Experience in interpreting IMS data
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong communication, presentation, strategic management, and project management skills
- Must demonstrate collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with internal customers
- Strong analytic skills with familiarity with analytics programs and providing recommendations based upon data
- Ability to summarize detailed data into an actionable recommendation for a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.