Foundation Medicine: Lucas Dennis, Michael Kling, Annie Murphy, Jennifer Romans, Troy Schurr
Foundation Medicine this week announced several changes to its executive leadership team:
- Lucas Dennis has been appointed senior VP, head of R&D, overseeing the company's cancer diagnostic portfolio. Dennis joined Foundation Medicine in 2018 to lead product development form the company's liquid biopsy diagnostic portfolio.
- Michael Kling has been named chief technology officer. He joined the company in 2019 and most recently served as senior VP, engineering. He has over 20 years of technology leadership experience in the healthcare and biotech spaces, and joined Foundation Medicine from UnitedHealth Group.
- Annie Murphy is the new chief commercial officer, overseeing the development and execution of the company's global clinical commercial strategy. Murphy joined the company in 2015 and has held various commercial, global product strategy, and medical roles.
- Jennifer Romans has been appointed senior VP, corporate affairs. She joined the company in 2020 to build a strong governmental affairs and public policy function. Prior to Foundation Medicine, Romans was the principal government affairs liaison for Lilly Oncology within Eli Lilly.
- Troy Schurr has been named chief biopharma business officer, and will lead the company's collaborations with biotech and pharmaceutical partners. He joined Foundation Medicine in 2022 as VP, biopharma marketing and solutions. He has also previously held global marketing, product development, and sales leadership roles at several companies including Johnson & Johnson and Astellas Oncology.