NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) – What were the articles that gained the most interest from GenomeWeb readers last week? Here are the top five:
- Pathologists' Group Accuses FDA of Making 'Dubious Claims' in LDT Harms Report
- Congress Reaches Agreement on Budget to Boost NIH Funding by $2B
- Researchers Say NIPT Has Limited Clinical Utility for Sub-Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Illumina, Novogene Partner on NGS Dx Platform for China
- Researchers Assess Variant Calling Pipelines Using Genome in a Bottle 'Gold Standard'