Genome annotation firm Omicia has disclosed the members of its scientific and medical advisory board:
- Michael Ashburner, professor in the department of genetics at Cambridge University;
- Pui-Yan Kwok, professor of cardiovascular genetics at the Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University of California, San Francisco;
- George Miklos, director of Secure Genetics and chief scientific officer of Human Genetic Signatures;
- James Scott, head of genomic cardiology at Imperial College London;
- Terry Speed, professor of statistics at the University of California, Berkeley, and head of the bioinformatics division at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research in Melbourne, Australia; and
- John Witte, professor of epidemiology at the University of California, San Francisco.