Molecular Devices recently announced cash bonuses for executive officers, as well as annual salaries for 2005.
According to SEC filings last week:
- CEO Joseph Keegan will receive $600,000 in bonuses and $445,000 in salary.
- Steven Davenport, VP of European operations was awarded £62,000 ($108,000) in bonuses and £101,000 in salary.
- Timothy Harkness, chief financial officer, was awarded $270,000 in bonuses and $334,000 in salary.
- Jan Hughes, VP of marketing, will receive $138,000 in bonuses and $210,000 in salary.
- Gillian Humphries, VP of strategic affairs, was awarded $30,000 in bonuses and $100,000 in salary.
- Robert Murray, VP of operations, will receive $151,000 in bonuses and $227,000 in salary.'
- Thomas O'Lenic, VP North America, will receive $157,000 in bonuses and $223,000 in salary.
- Patricia Sharp, VP of human resources, was awarded $140,000 in bonuses and $225,000 in salary.
- Richard Sportsman, VP R&D, will receive $102,000 in bonuses and $193,000 in salary.