NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 8.
1. NIH Director 'Deeply Troubled' by Flat Budget; Says It Is 'Eroding' Agency (from Dec. 5)
2. GE Researchers Will Use $900K NHGRI Grant to Develop Single-Molecule Next-Gen Sequencer (from Dec. 4)
3. CDC Dishes Out $11.4M to Nanogen, Cepheid, Two Others Developing Portable Flu Dxs (from Dec. 5)
4. UK Study Will 'Challenge' Nutrigenomics' Claim That Food Conspires With Genes to Raise Disease Risk (from Dec. 7)
5. Blue Heron Gets New CEO; Genomic Health OKs ’07 Salaries for Brass; Proteopure Names Invitrogen Alumnus to Board; and Others (from Dec. 8)