NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 26.
1. NIH Director Elias Zerhouni to Step Down; Kington Likely to Serve as Acting Director (from Sept. 24)
2. Sequenom Shares Soar on Down Syndrome Test Results (from Sept. 24)
3. NIH Awards $138M for 'Deep Innovation,' Including Genomics, Proteomics Research (from Sept. 22)
4. PacBio Eyes Clinical Diagnostic Market for Third-Gen Sequencing Platform (from Sept. 24)
5. Sequenom Buys Michigan CLIA Lab for $4M (from Sept. 23)