NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 28.
1. XDx to Restructure, Cut 25 Jobs (from Nov. 24)
2. Sequenom, Collaborators Demonstrate Efficacy of Non-Invasive Prenatal Monogenic Disease Test (from Nov. 25)
3. UK Firm Smiths Seeks to Enter MRSA Molecular Dx Market; Eyes Partnerships for LATE PCR Tech (from Nov. 26)
4. PerkinElmer Becomes Corporate Sponsor for EMBL (from Nov. 24)
5. All ABI Shareholders to Receive Cash and Stock in Invitrogen Merger (from Nov. 28)