NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 11.
1. Whatman in Discussions for Possible Takeover (from Jan. 15)
2. Study Finds Weight Influenced by Thousands, Not Hundreds, of Genes (from Jan. 15)
3. Ventana Rejects Roche Acquisition Offer Again as Discussions Continue (from Jan. 17)
4. NIH Adds Details to New Public Access PubMed Policy (from Jan. 14)
5. Shares of Helicos Continue Rapid Rise (from Jan. 16)