NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 19.
1. CSHL Suspends James Watson Over 'Racist' Comments; Says It 'Disagrees' With His Remarks (from Oct. 19)
2. FDA Warns Exact Sciences that CRC Assay Requires Premarket Approval (from Oct. 17)
3. Roche Molecular Dx Revenue Slides 3 Percent as Applied Science Surges 10 Percent Over Past Nine Months (from Oct. 16)
4. HapMap Consortium Publishes 'Phase II' Genetic Variation Map with 3M SNPs (from Oct. 17)
5. Agendia to Develop Array-Based Dx for Herceptin Resistance (from Oct. 15)