NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 13.
1. Venter Center Breaks Up TIGR and TCAG Into 10 Research Units, Shuffles Brass (from April 12)
2. Ciphergen Has 'Substantial Doubts' About Its Ability to Stay in Business; May Need to Raise Cash to Stay Afloat (from April 10)
3. Mount Sinai to Start Personalized Medicine Institute With $12.5M Seed Grant (from April 9)
4. Illumina to Shutter Connecticut Facility That Builds BeadXpress, Will Consolidate in San Diego (from April 11)
5. Qiagen to Buy eGene in $34M Cash and Stock Deal (from April 13)