NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 5.
1. Pyrosequencing Inventor Building Mini Sequencer That Will Cost Fraction of 454's GS20 (from Jan. 2)
2. ABI Sues Solexa Over Ownership of Sequencing-By-Ligation; Solexa Says IP Not Relevant to 1G Analyzer (from Jan. 2)
3. FDA May Not Pursue Genetic Label Changes 'As Aggressively' as Before; Hopes to Focus on Biomarkers Instead (from Jan. 3)
4. Sirna's Shaky Shareholder Settlement Sheds Light on Merck Acquisition (from Jan. 4)
5. NIH Awards $1.9M for Genomic, Bioinformatic Projects at Two Colleges (from Jan. 4)