NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) – Reorganizations, industry acquisitions, US Food and Drug Administration action on direct-to-consumer genomics, and the end of a partnership were among the topics that drew the most interest from readers in 2013.
Below is the list of the 10 articles our readers viewed the most during the year on GenomeWeb Daily News.
1) Roche Shutting Down 454 Sequencing Business
2) Thermo Fisher Buying Life Technologies for $13.6B
3) FDA Tells 23andMe to Halt Marketing Personal Genome Service
4) Life Technologies' Stock Jumps on Reports of Potential Leveraged Buyout or Sale
5) Roche to Shut Down Applied Sciences Business Area, Cut Jobs in Germany and Connecticut
6) Oxford Nanopore, Illumina to Cut Ties
7) Organizational Changes at Illumina Aimed at Growth, New Market Entries
8) Class Action Lawsuit Seeks to Stop Thermo Fisher's $13.6B Buy of Life Tech
9) Class Action Suit Filed Against 23andMe
10) Qiagen Acquires CLC Bio