NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 23.
1. Supreme Court's Genentech Patent Ruling May Hinder IP Deals; Academia, Biotech Vulnerable (from Feb. 23)
2. CombiMatrix Revenues Tumble 76 Percent in Q4; CMDX CEO Watson Steps Down (from Feb. 22)
3. Researchers Have Sequenced 2,000 Flu Genomes; Data in GenBank (from Feb. 22)
4. ABI's Mass Spec Tools Will Play Role In BG Medicine, FDA's Hepatotox Biomarker Project (from Feb. 21)
5. Expression Analysis Moves Into Larger Digs; Will Install New Tools From Illumina, ABI, Luminex (from Feb. 23)