NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 7.
1. Horrible Month for Stock Market is Even Worse for Life Science Tool Vendors (from Nov. 3)
2. Invitrogen, ABI to be Named Life Technologies Post-Merger (from Nov. 4)
3. WashU Scientists, Collaborators Use Whole-Genome Sequencing to Uncover New Cancer Mutations (from Nov. 5)
4. Lilly Hires PGx Consultancy Cabernet to Help Guide Drug Development (from Nov. 6)
5. Cepheid Acquires UK Diagnostics Distributor for $1.9M (from Nov. 3)