NEW YORK , July 17 (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 14.
1. Solexa Places Genome Analysis Tech at Broad, Wash U GSC (from July 11)
2. JGI Discloses Plants to Be Sequenced as Part of DOE's Bioenergy Project (from July 11)
3. GE Healthcare's Q2 Revenues Grow 10 Percent as Profit Jumps 18 Percent (from July 14)
4. ABI Completes $120M Acquisition of Agencourt Personal Genomics (from July 11)
5. DOE Will Enlist Academia to Help It Apply Genomics to Build Biofuel Industry (from July 10)