NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 17.
1. San Antonio Lab Hauls in $1.3M in Gifts for Illumina Sequencer, Compute Cluster (from Aug. 14)
2. FDA Updates Warfarin Label to Explain Genetic Links to Response; Says Change Not Meant As 'Directive' for Doctors (from Aug. 16)
3. NHGRI Sets Aside $27.5M for Population-Based GWA Studies for 'Complex Diseases' (from Aug. 13)
4. Nanosphere Files for IPO; Hopes to Raise at Least $90M (from Aug. 14)
5. Stratagene Buy, LC/MS Sales Contribute to 19-Percent Revenue Growth in Agilent's Bio-Analytical Unit (from Aug. 15)