NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 28.
1. Sequenom Licenses Nanopore Technology from Harvard to Develop 'Third Generation' Sequencer (from Sept. 25)
2. Newsham Genetics To Acquire Monsanto Genomics Unit (from Sept. 26)
3. Abbott Licenses Epigenomics' Methylation Biomarker IP for Cancer IVD (from Sept. 26)
4. Holden to Leave Illumina; Yousaf Tapped to Head ABI’s MCB Systems Group; NIGMS Appoints Lee as Executive Officer, and Others (from Sept. 28)
5. Affymetrix Partners with Navigenics to Offer Personal Genetics Service (from Sept. 27)