NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 19.
1. Sanger Institute Returns Five SOLiDs to Life Technologies (from Dec. 15)
2. Agilent to Restructure, Cut 300 Temp Jobs and 500 Regular Positions (from Dec. 17)
3. Abbott Exercises Option to Buy Ibis for $215M (from Dec. 17)
4. FDA Cancer Drug Meeting Could Provide Insight into Agency's Rx/Dx Position (from Dec. 15)
5. Helicos to Raise $18.6M from Private Financing (from Dec. 19)