NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 15.
1. Roche Abandons Biomarker-Development Alliance With Epigenomics (from Dec. 15)
2. White House to Consider NIH Bill That Would Reform Budget, Spending, Oversight, and Growth (Dec. 12)
3. Seeing Market Shift, Invitrogen to Exclusively Distribute Blue Heron's Synthetic Gene Products (Dec. 12)
4. New Company in London Will Help Forge Alliances Between Genomic Industry, Academia (Dec. 13)
5. IntegraGen Opens Subsidiary in US; Former Roche Exec Will Be CEO (Dec. 14)