NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 25.
1. Roche Inks $3.4 Billion Deal to Acquire Ventana (from Jan. 22)
2. Venter Institute Scientists Report First Synthetic Genome (from Jan. 24)
3. Sorenson Genomics Founder James Sorenson Dies (from Jan. 21)
4. Beckman Coulter Inks Molecular Diagnostics Collaboration with Irish Researchers (Jan. 21)
5. Applied Biosystems Reports Modest Q2 Revenue Growth (from Jan. 24)