NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 29.
1. Roche Makes Unsolicited Bid to Buy Ventana for $3B; Ventana Urges Nonaction (from June 26)
2. DOE to Pump $375M to Drive Three Systems Bio Biofuel Research Centers (from June 26)
3. Venter Center's Synthetic Biology Goal Gains Traction in Game of Musical Genomes (from June 28)
4. Biomarkers Consortium Launches Website to Accept Proposals, Provide Funding Updates (from June 27)
5. ABI to Help Egypt, Discovery Channel Identify Mummies (from June 27)