NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 20.
1. Roche Molecular Dx Sales Slip in H1; Unit's Chief Tapped to Replace Company CEO (from July 19)
2. Quest to Outfit Labs With Bio-Rad's BioPlex 2200 Platform, HIV Assay (from July 17)
3. FDA Clears Veridex's Gene-Based Lymph Node Assay for Breast Cancer Metastasis (from July 18)
4. George Mason to Combine Proteomics and Biodefense Chops to Study Infectious Diseases (from July 17)
5. Febit Sues Codon for Infringing Polymer Synthesis IP; Codon Says Patent is 'Invalid and Unenforceable' (from July 16)