NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 4.
1. Reveo Joins Genomics X Prize Race; Aims to Sequence Genome, Proteome, and Epigenome 'for Pennies in Minutes' (from May 3)
2. GE HealthCare Sells CodeLink Business to Applied Microarrays; GE Retains Non-Arrayed Activated Slides, Related Reagents (from May 4)
3. NCI, FDA, AACR Plan to Create Cancer Biomarker Guidelines (from April 30)
4. 454's Rothberg Targets the 'Personal Laboratory;' Startup RainDance Raises $23.7M (from May 2)
5. NIGMS Offering $1.6M for Genetics Studies Into 'Complex' Human Phenotypes (from April 30)