NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 20.
1. FDA Claims Six of Qiagen's Artus Dxs Require Approval for Sale in US (from Oct. 17)
2. ABI President Cathy Burzik Steps Down; Applera CEO White Becomes Interim President (from Oct. 20)
3. Sanger and Solexa Use GAS to Sequence X Chromosome; Full Draft Genome Expected by Year End (from Oct. 18)
4. Baylor Researcher Wins $500K NHGRI Grant to Develop Improved SBS Instrument (from Oct. 16)
5. FTC Approves Thermo-Fisher Merger; Fisher to Divest Genevac Business (from Oct. 18)