NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 8.
1. Qiagen to Buy Digene for $1.6B; Merger Links US-Europe Molecular Dx Strategy (from June 4)
2. Genomics Will Be a Focus of New $700M VC Initiative in California (from June 6)
3. USDA, DOE Award $8.3M to 11 Labs to Use Genomics, Proteomic Tools in Biofuel Research (from June 8)
4. ABI Ships First SOLiD Sequencer to Stanford to Kick Off Early-Access Program (from June 4)
5. Air Force Cancels ABI Biosecurity Contract (from June 4)