NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 4.
1. Qiagen Acquires Australia's Corbett for RT-PCR Platform; Deal Worth up to $135M (from July 1)
2. MIT, E8 File Patent Infringement Suit Against Affymetrix (from July 3)
3. JGI Unveils 2009 Genomic and Metagenomic Sequencing Plans (from July 2)
4. ABI, Integromics Integrate PCR Systems, Data Analysis Software in Biomarker Platform (from July 2)
5. War Spending Bill Gives NIH $150M 2008 Supplement (from July 3)