NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, March 28.
1. Ethics Panel Advises Policies for Whole-Genome Studies (from March 26)
2. Rosetta Genomics, Collaborators Use miRNA to Identify Tumor Origin (from March 24)
3. Doctors' Group Differs with Insurers on GINA (from March 25)
4. BioNanomatrix Lands $5.1M in Venture Financing (from March 26)
5. Study Finds Wide Range of Rare Mutations Linked to Schizophrenia (from March 27)