NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 21.
1) Pac Bio Publishes Proof-of-Concept Paper on Single-Molecule Sequencing Technology (from Nov. 20)
2) Illumina to Seek FDA Clearance, CLIA Certification in '09 (from Nov. 17)
3) ABI Shareholders Overwhelmingly Elect to Receive Cash in Merger (from Nov. 20)
4) Life Technologies, Bio-Rad to Join S&P Indexes (from Nov. 18)
5) International Cancer Genome Consortium Announces Eight New Projects (from Nov. 19)