NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 29.
1. Bill Puts Biomarker Discovery at Heart of Attack on Ovarian Cancer (from Feb. 28)
2. Applera Files to Separate ABI, Celera (from Feb. 29)
3. NHGRI to Back New Genomics Centers with up to $2M per Year (from Feb. 25)
4. Alnylam Reports Successful RNAi Therapeutic Study in Humans (from Feb. 29)
5. EU Clears Cepheid Thrombophilia Tests (from Feb. 25)