NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 2.
1. NIST Calls Personalized Medicine a 'Critical National Need,' Seeks Advice for New Funding Programs (from Jan. 2)
2. Mixed Bag for Life Science Tool Stocks in December (from Jan. 2)
3. Helicos to Pay Down $10M from Loan (from Dec. 30)
4. Thermo Fisher Buys Facility for $14M (from Jan. 2)
5. FDA Seeks Public Assessments of Next-Gen Sequencing, Bioinformatics Tools (from Dec. 30)