NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 1.
1. NHGRI to Sequence Genomes of 1,000 Individuals as It 'Explores Medical Role' of DNA Sequencing (from May 31)
2. Nanogen Files $50M Shelf Offering (from May 28)
3. NIH Releases GAIN Study Data, Details Data-Access Procedure (from May 28)
4. ABI Sues Stratagene in Europe for Allegedly Infringing qPCR Patent (from May 30)
5. Clontech to Stop Selling RNase H Line After Settlement With Invitrogen (from May 30)