NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 24.
1. NHGRI Awards $30M for Genomic Centers of Excellence at Dana-Farber, Stanford (from Aug. 20)
2. Ventana Scoffs at Roche's Second Bid Extension; US Court OKs Request to Block 'Anti-Takeover Provisions' (from Aug. 22)
3. Ciphergen Receives Noncompliance Letter From Nasdaq (from Aug. 20)
4. Strand to Help Agilent 'Accelerate' GeneSpring Upgrade to Meet 'Evolving' Demand (from Aug. 21)
5. Gene Logic to Reposition Discontinued Drug Candidates for Merck Serono (from Aug. 23)